Who are we?
Euro-IX is the legal entity that operates the IXPDB for the IX-F.
What data do we collect?
We collect data on how the datasets published in the IXPDB are used. We collect data on:
- Which datasets are accessed
- How often they are accessed
- Which version of the ODS API you use
- Which search features you use
- Whether you use a mobile device
- Where you are located
- Whether you are an anonymous user or have an account for configuring the service
How do we use that data?
We use the data we collect to understand how the IXPDB is being used and to help us improve the service.
How long do we keep that data?
We keep the data we collect for at least three months and remove detailed access history as required by law. We retain processed historical data so we can understand trends in usage.
Do we share that data?
We do not share the data. The data is collected and organised for Euro-IX by Opendatasoft.